Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sat 2/5 & Sun 2/6

Sat 2/5 - Legs
20 mins bike pre-legs.
Legs w/Joe
Hack squats, bb squats, step ups, sumo squats, leg ext (lots of squats!)
It was fun and a good work out. Quads are sore today (good sore)
Came home and spent about 5 hrs cooking, weighing, packing meals for the week.

Sun 2/6 - Off Day
No weights.
40 mins cardio - bike
abs - have not used my gliders in while.
Ab workout with the gliders - I'm going to feel this tomorrow! It was quite the cardio workout as well. Low carb day - Lord help my husband!

No need to continue letting you know I'm hitting my macros b/c at this point, that's not an option.

Love the hoodie - can't wait to wear it to the gym on Monday and show Matt.

Have a great day!


Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.
~George Halas

No comments:

Post a Comment