Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sun 2/20 - Leg Day

15 mins cardio pre-legs

Front squat: 2 warms, 65/8, 85/8, 85/8
Sumo DB squat: 1 warm, 50/10, 60/10, 70/10
Leg ext: 1 warm, 90/10, 110/10
DB step ups: 3 x 12 w/25 lbs
Calf singles: 5 sets


Monday 2/21 will be intervals only - spin class in the a.m. and I'll jump into a pilates reformer class in the p.m. New carb rotation starts today - yippee!

Used my All Out this morning - mixed with some Xtend as suggested. Got red for about 20 mins but no racing heart. I did not struggle as much today and used 70's on the sumo. Perhpas a combo of All Out and the fact that new Rx is starting to kick in. Whatever the reason it was nice to feel worked out and not totally wiped out.

Do you mind playing middleman and dropping a note to Matt? If you could give him my # that would be great. I won't be at the gym tomorrow night and have not seen him since I picked it up. I live just around the corner from the gym so could run his hoodie over if I know he's there.
609-953-2787 (save you the trouble of looking it up). Thanks and have a great day!


Every day may not be good but there's something good in every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment