Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sun 12/12 - Leg Day

Leg day today - hence the reason for no jeans to the party -- skinny jeans too tight!
25 mins cardio pre-legs (hopped on the treadmill, no HR monitor just trying to squeek in my workout before the party)

Front Squat: 2 warms, 65/8, 75/8, 80/8
Sumo DB Squat: 2 warms, 65/10, 75/10, 75/9
(legs tired hurting today - usually hit 80 lbs. I think the spin class did it for me yesterday. Really tough class and I pushed the envelope yesterday so the legs were still a little "jello-like")
DB Step Ups - 3 x 12 w/25 lbs
Leg ext: 1 warm, 90/10, 100/10
Calf raises: singles - only got in 3 sets.... off to a party!


Sat 12/11 - Intervals. Took a spin class and got lucky enough to be sandwiched in between 2 instructors --- good Lord I had to keep up (LOL).


Committment unlocks the doors of imagination, allows vision, and gives us the right stuff to turn our dreams into reality.
~James Womak

No comments:

Post a Comment